We are always looking for parent to engage and help with various roles, volunteer positions or to come out to meet other parents and be a part of our school community.
How Can You Help?
There are many ways in which you can help support the Louis Riel School Council and Society.
- Attend meetings to provide your input (See the calendar for dates)
- Volunteer for one of our Committees
- Volunteer at one of our events: Fun Lunch, Casino, Fundraisers, etc.
- Attend a Speaker Series Event
- Volunteer in a class or at a school field trip, reading help, Welcome Event, Naturalization area, Science Fair, and more.
- Donate directly to the school or through one of the fundraising events